Waverley Local Centre
Dransfield Properties Ltd is working in partnership with Harworth Group Plc to deliver a new £50 million retail, office and leisure scheme at Waverley, Rotherham. The plans have been approved by RMBC and construction work is due to get started in 2019.
The new proposal is a key part of the strategic regeneration of the 740 acre Waverley development, just two minutes from Junction 33 of the M1.
The joint venture will deliver a new high-quality local centre which will link the internationally renowned Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP) and the residential area.
There will also be a new bus station for this part of Rotherham to improve connectivity to the region. The development will also deliver:
- An 18,427 sq. ft. footstore
- A further 86,750 sq. ft. of retail space
- High spec office space covering 44,030 sq. ft.
- Restaurants, coffee shops and a gym
- A medical and community facility
- Customer car park with 482 spaces and a separate staff car park