Waverley Local Centre
Dransfield Properties Ltd is working in partnership with Harworth Group Plc to deliver a new £50 million retail, office and leisure scheme at Waverley, Rotherham. The plans have been approved by RMBC and construction work is due to get started later in 2018.
The new proposal is a key part of the strategic regeneration of the 740 acre Waverley development, just two minutes from Junction 33 of the M1.
The joint venture will deliver a new high-quality local centre which will link the internationally renowned Advanced Manufacturing Park (AMP) and the residential area.
There will also be a new bus station for this part of Rotherham to improve connectivity to the region. The development will also deliver:
- An 18,427 sq. ft. footstore
- A further 86,750 sq. ft. of retail space
- High spec office space covering 44,030 sq. ft.
- Restaurants, coffee shops and a gym
- A medical and community facility
- Customer car park with 482 spaces and a separate staff car park