East Ham Town Centre
Dransfield Properties is working with Land Management and Barratt London to deliver a high quality development for this key town centre site in East Ham which covers 1.7 acres.
The development plans include:
• 277 flats and duplexes
• Buildings up to 15 storeys
• Targeting 35% affordable housing (to be agreed with LB Newham) including shared ownership and affordable rented tenure properties.
• Replacing the Market Hall with a new retail mall to provide over 20,000 sq ft of quality new retail floorspace.
• New public space adjacent to Myrtle Road Sainsbury’s
• Landscaped courtyard and roof gardens for residents.