East Ham Town Centre
Dransfield Properties is working in partnership with Land Management to promote the redevelopment of a key 1.7 acre site in East Ham Town Centre.
At present the site is predominantly occupied by a market hall, owned and operated by Land Management. The scheme will deliver a new retail development anchored by a food store with apartments above.
The development team is working on a high quality scheme which will deliver:
- An attractive central glazed atrium
- A new town centre foodstore
- Around 124 new apartments – answering the need for new residential accommodation in the area
- A new town centre car park for around 130 cars
- Further retail, restaurant and café units
Lord Andrew Mawson and the Andrew Mawson Partnership are working with the development team to provide guidance on consultation and engagement in East Ham.
The architects WCEC are working on the plans and an application will be submitted early in 2015.